We accept a variety of insurance plans.
A few things to remember about insurance:
- Remember to bring your insurance card(s) with you on the day of your appointment.
- Contact your primary care physician to obtain a referral from your insurance carrier, if it is required by your insurance. If this referral is not obtained by the time of your visit, you will be rescheduled.
- Under the rules of all HMO and PPO policies, patients will be responsible for paying their co-payment at the time of the appointment.
Accepted insurance plans include:
- Aetna - HMO, PPO
- Aetna Medicare
- BCBS - HMO, PPO/POS
- BeechStreet - PPO
- Care Improvement Plus - Medicare
- ChoiceCare (Humana) - PPO
- ChoiceCare (Humana) - Concentric (Humana Preferred)
- ChoiceCare (Humana) - Medicare Advantage HMO, Medicare Advantage PFFS, MedicareChoice PPO
- Cigna - HMO, OAP, PPO
- FedMed - PPO
- Galaxy Health Network - PPO, Medical Savings Card
- HealthSmart - ACCEL, GEPO, PPO
- Independent Medical Systems -PPO
- PlanVista - PPO
- United Healthcare - HMO, PPO
- United Healthcare - Secure Horizons / Evercare